Saturday 9 January 2010

Alice in Wonderland (Extended) Trailer #2

This really does look amazing, doesn't it?





I thought the original trailer looked 'Wow!' This looks simply incredible. Visually stunning. A stellar cast consisting of:

Johnny Depp, Helena Bonham Carter, Michael Sheen, Stephen Fry, Anne Hathaway, Christopher Lee, Matt Lucas, Tim Spall, Crispin Glover.

And, of course, on top of that mix, it's directed by Tim Burton. Do you ever get the feeling that certain stories are just meant for some people. Lewis Carroll and Tim Burton = What a combination.

Expect to see me first in line when this comes out.  

3 comments:

Amanda said...

You know, I just read the book and hated it, but I still think this looks fabulous. Then again, it looks like it has a plot, which the book most certainly didn't. Not Adventures anyway. I didn't bother to read Through the Looking Glass.

Natascha De Marco said...

This is just amazing!! I so want to see it! Love all the actors. And come on Tim Burton and Johnny Depp are joined at the hip lol

The Bookworm said...

This does look excellent, I want to see Johnny in it.
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/