... I really am a gimp. :P
... And that I feel really uncomfortable being able to see myself while talking to the camera.
... And that I edited this video really badly. (Sorry!)
... And that I'm also a dork, nerd, and a big huge geek!
Yeah, so this is my vlog for my book loot from Christmas. (At last!) As I said, it's not the best quality and it's not very well edited.
I'm also not the most comfortable person in the world with myself so I try to make up for this by giggling at stupid things.
It wouldn't surprise me if I lost a ton of followers after this! hehe
Drinking game: Take a shot every time Ceri says, 'Yeah' 'So...' or plays with her hair. (Please excuse the latter - it's become a nervous twitch :P )
WARNING: Don't watch this with your children in the room. There's one swear right at the beginning. (Oops!)
- Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger
- The Blonde Geisha by Jina Bacarr
- My Invented Life by Lauren Bjorkman
- Diary of a Chav: Trainers V. Tiaras by Grace Dent
- There's Probably No God: The Atheist's Guide to Christmas edited Ariane Sherine
- Nightlight: A Parody by The Harvard Lampoon
- New Moan by Stephfordy Mayo
- The Ode Less Travelled by Stephen Fry
- No Irish, No Blacks, No Dogs by John Lydon 'Johnny Rotten'
Two days after Christmas, I went into Waterstones and found Ancient Gonzo Wisdom: Interviews with Hunter S. Thompson for half price!
In hardback too! There was no way I was going to let that go to waste so that was my Christmas present to myself. :)