And...here we go!
1. It's time for me to stop bumming around, get in the shower, get dressed and finish my book :-).
2. Sainsburys; it's not a bad place for heaps of vegan food considering it's a big supermarket chain that sells lots of cooperate crap.
3. I must be allergic to the summer no matter whether the sun comes out or not - I haven't stopped sneezing for weeks!
4. Cuddling with the one I love on a rainy day is the best thing I have ever known.
5. My brother is simply insane - he hasn't stopped listening to Eminem's new album for days.
6. The last time I laughed really loudly was rewatching the series, Freaks and Geeks and Undeclared.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing my book and trying the new vegan Pesto I bought out (yeah, I know, little things ... ), tomorrow my plans include meeting up with my man to give him his last birthday present and Sunday, I want to be productive!