A new meme for me to do before I post about my June books. I found this through Kristina at Kristina's Favorites.
Welcome to the July 2nd version of Thursday Thunks!
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by
Kimber, the number 14 and the color of your mother's hair dye.
1. When you close a door, do you close it quick and just let it slam or do you hold the knob and slowly shut it tight?
Close it slowly. I hate the sound of slammed doors. Even when I'm annoyed, I won't slam them. It reminds me too much of what teenagers do.
2.Train A is moving at 60 miles an hour. Train B is moving at 22 miles an hour. They will pass each other at X time. Now what color shoes are you wearing when train A derails?
Dark Rocket Dogs :-) I can't tell if they're really really dark blue or light black. :-P
3. What if M&M's grew on trees? What color M&M tree would you have?
Well, it would have to be multicoloured - I'd need every colour M&M growing on my tree (though I don't eat them).
4. How many petals on a flower does it take to make it the perfect bloom?
As many as the flower has strength to hold.
5. I took you to spend $421.67 on you, what did we spend that money on?
Lots and lots of books, some music shows, and some theatre.
6. If you were a squash, what type of squash would you be?
A butternut one. Mmmmmm. :-)
7. Have you ever gotten a wrong number call and ended up talking to the person for longer than 5 minutes?
Nope. Not at all.
8. Why haven't you joined Berleen & Kimber at Insanity Cafe yet? Do we stink?
I don't know what that is but I'll certainly be looking for it now!
9. Now for one of Ber's questions back when TT was brand new... Shampoo bottles say lather, rinse, repeat... do you?
Sometimes. It depends how smelly I feel. Most of the time I leave my shampoo 'lathered' on for quite a while - I trick myself into thinking it'll be absorbed better.
10. It's July, the year is half over. Do you see it as "whew that part is over" or best is yet to come?
It's more like, 'Oh my God! Where the hell did the year go? Remember when we were kids? And a week was an infinity?"
11. Why do you do the Thursday Thunks meme?
I've just discovered it, I love memes, and these questions are randomly great.