1) You walk into a store and the cashier is being held up by a robber. The robber's accomplice is dead on the floor at your feet with a shotgun laying next to him. The robber does not see you, but the cashier does - what do you do?
I'd like to say I'd pull a Bruce Willis but I know myself better than that. In all likelyhood I'd probably stand there, dumbfounded until the robber did notice me. Or if a smidgen of bravery came over me, I'd sneak back outside and phone the police from my mobile. (I very anti-gun and wouldn't even think of picking up the one by my feet :-P ).
2) We go to an ice cream shop for an ice cream cone. You say you are buying and I am going to stay in the car. You ask me what I want and I say "surprise me". What kind of ice cream cone am I going to get?
Probably a dairy free one (just to see if you can taste the difference). The flavour will be cookie dough or mint chocolate chip.
3) You have a dream that your co-worker, friend or whoever is hit by a garbage truck after they back into a ladder with a black cat on it. The next day you see that person standing by a ladder with a black cat on it and there is a garbage truck driving down the road ... what do you do?
I quickly, but very calmly, go up to them and ask them to move away from all three things for a few minutes to humour me. I have a very persuasive manner so they will follow me to a safe distance until the truck is far away. While it's going past, I tell them about my dream while they give me a very bemused look. :-D
4) What is the most lottery you've won on a lottery or scratch off ticket?
Nothing. I've never even won a fiver from the lottery and I've never played a scratchcard. :-P
5) A neighbour kid down the street comes to your door and offers to wash all of your windows outside for $10 - do you have him do it?
No. For a number of reasons:
a) This house is my mother's. She hates anyone touching her windows but my father.
b) I wouldn't have a tenner to give him - I'm broke.
And c) He's just given me an idea to make some money. Move over, kid. That's my job now! ;-)
6) Go to Google Images. Type in the name of the last movie you saw. Post the first picture that comes up.
7) Your local animal shelter calls you and says there are 3 dogs that need an immediate foster home for 3 days. If you do not accept, the dogs are put down that day. Do you take them in?
Of course! 'No pets allowed' is the rule in my parents' home but I don't think even they could turn those dogs away.
8) What is the messiest room in your home?
Probably the living room. It's full of people's unwanted crap and lots of boxes full of my old stuff.
9) Have you ever been to a wedding that participated in a strange tradition that you had never heard of?
No. Though ... when I was five I was bridesmaid for my aunt and uncle's wedding which was in a registery office. I thought I'd get to walk down the aisle and hold the bride's train but I did bugger all :-P (Except look like a pink fairy princess.)
10) Name one sport that you just don't get.
One? How about all of them?
11) What was the last email that came into your inbox about?
It was about blogs from a group of graduates from my old university.
12) Have you ever purchased anything from a sex shop? Extra points if you tell us what ...
Unfortunately no. I've been in and out of plenty - I don't even need an excuse most of the time - but never actually bought anything because I never have enough money on me. Everything's always so expensive.
13) Go back to the Google Images link... type in the last food item that you ate. Post the 2nd picture it comes up with.
14) Got any bumper stickers on your vehicle? What are they? I don't drive. :-)
15) What meme question do you wish was never asked again?
I hate the 'What does the earliest text message in your inbox say?' one because I never delete messages enough and it takes forever to get there. :-P