Wednesday, 30 September 2009

Awards Galore!

A random note to start: Jaime & Ryan - I'm more than willing to take you guys up on your Kool Aid offer. ;-) And if there's something British you fancy a taste of, I'll send it your way. hehe.

~*~*~

I've been neglecting a couple of awards I received so I'm taking this opportunity, on the last day of September, to pass them around. :-D Apologies again if you've already received these awards. You can have them a second time. ;-)


From Michelle at Michelle's Masterful Musings
(Thanks, hun. Your blog is one of my favourites.)

THE SISTERHOOD AWARD


I'm handing this over to:
1) Lauren at Half Deserted Streets
2) Amanda at The Zen Leaf
3) Jaime at Revenge of the Book Nerds
4) Sarbear at My Life is an Effing Fairy Tale


~*~*~

From Sarbear at My Life is an Effing Fairy Tale
(Thanks so much hun. You're rock and are made of awesome!)


Being a recipient of this award affirms that this blog invests and believes in the Proximity – nearness in space, time and relationships.This blog receives this great award as a further way to re iterate that it is exceedingly charming, and aims to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!


This goes to:
1) Mel at Melody's Reading Corner
2) Naida at The Bookworm


~*~*~

From Kath at Bookworm Nation
(You guys have one of my new favourite blogs. How did I go this long without you?)

THE ME-TO-YOU/FLOWER BEAR AWARD


This goes to:
1) Ryan at Wordsmithonia (Forgive me - this is a very girly award but I love your blog so consider it a hug from me to you)
2) Kristina at Kristina's Favorites
3) Susan at Well-Mannered Frivolity
4) Becky at Becky's Book Reviews


~*~*~

From Taschima at Bloody Bookaholic
(This girl is actually amazing. Fact. If you haven't, go check out her blog NOW.)
&
From Jess at Bookworm Nation
(Those girls are spoiling me.)

(The irony of this award is that I'm currently looking for a new template. But thanks so much anyway, hun. :) )

This goes to:
1) Vivienne at Serendipity (Never change your look, girl. It's mouth-watering!)
2) Joanne at The Book Zombie
3) Mary at The Sweet Bookshelf
4) Kay at The Infinite Shelf
5) Sandy at Pirate Penguin Reads


~*~*~

From Ryan at Wordsmithonia
(I can't get enough of this blog. :-D )


I wish I had one of those 'Top commenter' boxes on my blog now but, instead, I'm going to hand this award to every single one of you who've ever left a comment. Whether you've left one or a million, I really do appreciate every single one I get and it really means a lot that you've taken the time out to leave a little message. :) You bring a smile to my face. So thank you.

So, yeah, whether you've left one comment or a whole bunch, you're given this award. Take it and pass it on. :-D


~*~*~

That's it for now. New reviews up soon.

I've put a poll on the left hand side of the blog for your opinions on the new comment box. I just wanted to make sure that everyone could actually comment if they wanted to (I know some people have comment blocker) so I'd like to gather your opinions. :)

Hope you all enjoy the last day of September. I can't wait for October - it's my favourite month. :-D

 

17 comments:

Kristina said...

Thank you so much!!

Amanda said...

Aw, thanks for the award! I get so many awards from you. You always makes me feel so special. :)

Sarbear said...

Why thank you, sista! I love this award -- it's so cute. Reminds me of the sisterhood of the traveling pants. I'll put it in my awards post soon : )

Ryan G said...

Congrats on all the words! You are more than deserving of them. And thank you so much for the bear, he is so cute.

kay - Infinite Shelf said...

Awww, thanks so much! :D You made my day!

Ryan G said...

Ceri, If you want Email me your mailing address and I will get an assortment sent to you. You will love the liquid, sugary goodness.

fforgnayr@yahoo.com

Joanne said...

Congrats on all your awards - you deserve em!

And thanks for the award, it's awesome and so sweet of you ♥

Ceri said...

Kristina - You're welcome. ;-)

Amanda - That's because you deserve them. :-D

Sarbear - I've yet to get a taste of the SOTTP books or films - can you believe that?

Ryan - I'll send you an email ;-)

Kay - You're welcome, hun.

Joanne - You're welcome. You deserve it too. :-D

Vivienne said...

This is the first time in days, your blog has allowed me to write a comment. It keeps freezing me out and I didn't want you to think I had given up on your site.

Thank you for my award. I am beginning to wonder are people just visiting me for my cakes rather than my witty banter! LOL.

Susan B. Evans said...

Thanks Ceri! I always like a good award, and there are so many of them out there :) That bear is too cute!

~Mary said...

Hey Thanks!! I'm so glad you like the look of my blog!!

Melody said...

Congrats on all your awards, Ceri! They're all well-deserved! And thanks so much for passing on the Proximidade Award to me! :)

Andreea said...

Congrats on your awards:)

Ceri said...

Vivienne - Oh dear, I'm sorry. I don't know what's going on with this blog. I'm still trying to figure out whether the new comment box is working for others or not. :-S

Susan - You're very welcome. :)

Mary - I do. :-D

Mel - No problem, you're very well deserved and welcome. :-D

Andreea - Thank you muchly. :)

naida said...

Wow, those are some wonderful awards! Congrats, they are well deserved :)
And thank you for passing one on to me, I always enjoy visiting your blog!
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

JessiEvaS said...

Thanks so much for my award. You're such a sweetheart!

Ceri said...

Naida - Thank you :) You're very welcome.

Jess - You're entirely welcome. :-D