Wednesday 30 September 2009

Awards Galore!

A random note to start: Jaime & Ryan - I'm more than willing to take you guys up on your Kool Aid offer. ;-) And if there's something British you fancy a taste of, I'll send it your way. hehe.

~*~*~

I've been neglecting a couple of awards I received so I'm taking this opportunity, on the last day of September, to pass them around. :-D Apologies again if you've already received these awards. You can have them a second time. ;-)


From Michelle at Michelle's Masterful Musings
(Thanks, hun. Your blog is one of my favourites.)

THE SISTERHOOD AWARD


I'm handing this over to:
1) Lauren at Half Deserted Streets
2) Amanda at The Zen Leaf
3) Jaime at Revenge of the Book Nerds
4) Sarbear at My Life is an Effing Fairy Tale


~*~*~

From Sarbear at My Life is an Effing Fairy Tale
(Thanks so much hun. You're rock and are made of awesome!)


Being a recipient of this award affirms that this blog invests and believes in the Proximity – nearness in space, time and relationships.This blog receives this great award as a further way to re iterate that it is exceedingly charming, and aims to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!


This goes to:
1) Mel at Melody's Reading Corner
2) Naida at The Bookworm


~*~*~

From Kath at Bookworm Nation
(You guys have one of my new favourite blogs. How did I go this long without you?)

THE ME-TO-YOU/FLOWER BEAR AWARD


This goes to:
1) Ryan at Wordsmithonia (Forgive me - this is a very girly award but I love your blog so consider it a hug from me to you)
2) Kristina at Kristina's Favorites
3) Susan at Well-Mannered Frivolity
4) Becky at Becky's Book Reviews


~*~*~

From Taschima at Bloody Bookaholic
(This girl is actually amazing. Fact. If you haven't, go check out her blog NOW.)
&
From Jess at Bookworm Nation
(Those girls are spoiling me.)

(The irony of this award is that I'm currently looking for a new template. But thanks so much anyway, hun. :) )

This goes to:
1) Vivienne at Serendipity (Never change your look, girl. It's mouth-watering!)
2) Joanne at The Book Zombie
3) Mary at The Sweet Bookshelf
4) Kay at The Infinite Shelf
5) Sandy at Pirate Penguin Reads


~*~*~

From Ryan at Wordsmithonia
(I can't get enough of this blog. :-D )


I wish I had one of those 'Top commenter' boxes on my blog now but, instead, I'm going to hand this award to every single one of you who've ever left a comment. Whether you've left one or a million, I really do appreciate every single one I get and it really means a lot that you've taken the time out to leave a little message. :) You bring a smile to my face. So thank you.

So, yeah, whether you've left one comment or a whole bunch, you're given this award. Take it and pass it on. :-D


~*~*~

That's it for now. New reviews up soon.

I've put a poll on the left hand side of the blog for your opinions on the new comment box. I just wanted to make sure that everyone could actually comment if they wanted to (I know some people have comment blocker) so I'd like to gather your opinions. :)

Hope you all enjoy the last day of September. I can't wait for October - it's my favourite month. :-D

 

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!!

Amanda said...

Aw, thanks for the award! I get so many awards from you. You always makes me feel so special. :)

Sarbear said...

Why thank you, sista! I love this award -- it's so cute. Reminds me of the sisterhood of the traveling pants. I'll put it in my awards post soon : )

Ryan said...

Congrats on all the words! You are more than deserving of them. And thank you so much for the bear, he is so cute.

kay - Infinite Shelf said...

Awww, thanks so much! :D You made my day!

Ryan said...

Ceri, If you want Email me your mailing address and I will get an assortment sent to you. You will love the liquid, sugary goodness.

fforgnayr@yahoo.com

Joanne ♦ The Book Zombie said...

Congrats on all your awards - you deserve em!

And thanks for the award, it's awesome and so sweet of you ♥

Ceri said...

Kristina - You're welcome. ;-)

Amanda - That's because you deserve them. :-D

Sarbear - I've yet to get a taste of the SOTTP books or films - can you believe that?

Ryan - I'll send you an email ;-)

Kay - You're welcome, hun.

Joanne - You're welcome. You deserve it too. :-D

serendipity_viv said...

This is the first time in days, your blog has allowed me to write a comment. It keeps freezing me out and I didn't want you to think I had given up on your site.

Thank you for my award. I am beginning to wonder are people just visiting me for my cakes rather than my witty banter! LOL.

Susan said...

Thanks Ceri! I always like a good award, and there are so many of them out there :) That bear is too cute!

MARY IN SCOTLAND said...

Hey Thanks!! I'm so glad you like the look of my blog!!

Melody said...

Congrats on all your awards, Ceri! They're all well-deserved! And thanks so much for passing on the Proximidade Award to me! :)

Andreea said...

Congrats on your awards:)

Ceri said...

Vivienne - Oh dear, I'm sorry. I don't know what's going on with this blog. I'm still trying to figure out whether the new comment box is working for others or not. :-S

Susan - You're very welcome. :)

Mary - I do. :-D

Mel - No problem, you're very well deserved and welcome. :-D

Andreea - Thank you muchly. :)

The Bookworm said...

Wow, those are some wonderful awards! Congrats, they are well deserved :)
And thank you for passing one on to me, I always enjoy visiting your blog!
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

JessiEvaS said...

Thanks so much for my award. You're such a sweetheart!

Ceri said...

Naida - Thank you :) You're very welcome.

Jess - You're entirely welcome. :-D