Monday 7 September 2009

Awards

I finished The Eternal Kiss last night and started The Art of Loving by Erich Fromm. The book's incredibly short and I should have it read by tomorrow morning so I'll be sure to get a review up for that. I'll also post a link to The Eternal Kiss review once that's up on The Book Bag's website :-).

In the meantime, I've also been applying to jobs, looking at university courses, and lazing about watching episodes of We Can Be Heroes and Summer Heights High - check them out, guys. They're both hilarious. Chris Lilley is a genius.

Anyway, to the point of this post - I've been given two more awards and I'm gonna hand them right back out. :-)

Sarbear from My Life is an Effing Fairy Tale awarded me the Me-To-You award. I love this one. It's so cute. Thanks so much, hun.


I find it so hard to choose nominees because there are so many wonderful bloggers but I'm going to hand this Me-To-You award over to a few peeps I've only recently discovered.

1) Back to Sarbear.
2) Mary from The Sweet Bookshelf.
3) Kelsey from The Book Scout.
4) Vivienne from Serendipity. (I get such a sweet tooth visiting her blog.)
5) Nikola from Nikola's Book Blog.
6) Rachel from The Book Wars.
7) Andreea from Passionate Booklover.
8) Pirate Penguin from Pirate Penguin's Reads.

~*~

The second one was the I heart your blog award from Faye at Ramblings of a Teenage Bookworm. Thank so much, hun. You rock.


I love all the blogs I visit but I'm gonna hand this over to some peeps whose blogs I've been visiting the longest.

1) J. Kaye from J. Kaye's Book Blog.
2) Eva from A Striped Armchair.
3) Violet from Violet Crush.
4) Joanne from The Book Zombie.
5) Amanda from The Zen Leaf.
6) Melody from Melody's Reading Corner.
7) Naida from The Bookworm.  

14 comments:

Amanda said...

Aw, thanks Ceri. What a sweet award. :)

serendipity_viv said...

Thank you for my award. It is a good job, my cupcakes are just a photo, otherwise I may be responsible for incredible weight gain by my readers.

Well done on winning the awards.

Sarbear said...

Why thank you! I've updated my slide show to say it's from you, also : )

Melody said...

Congrats on the awards, Ceri!
Thank you so much for passing on the "I Heart Your Blog" award to me! :)

Sheila (bookjourney) said...

Congratulations to you and tot hose you are passing the awards on to! :)

Ceri said...

You're welcome, ladies. You're very welcome and all deserving. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! Thank you and congratulations on your awards!

Sheila (bookjourney) said...

Very cool award - congratulations to you and to those you have passed it on too!

Ceri said...

J. Kaye - You're completely welcome, and thank you :)

Sheila - Thanks so much. :)

MARY IN SCOTLAND said...

THANK YOU!!!! That is so sweet!!!

Ceri said...

Mary - You're entirely welcome, hun. :-D

Andreea said...

Thank you so much! I am glad that I discovered your blog! It's great:)

Violet said...

Thank you so much Ceri, I had seen this post but I couldn't comment from work bcoz the comment box is blocked :(

Anyway, Congratulations on your awards and thank you so much for passing one to me :)

Ceri said...

Andreea - Thank you and you're absolutely welcome :-D

Violet - Thanks a lot and you're completely welcome too. :-D ... Will try and get the comment box sorted soon.