Wednesday 16 September 2009

Review: The Eternal Kiss by Trisha Telep (Editor)

Title: The Eternal Kiss

Editor: Trisha Telep

Year: 2009

Rating: 5/5

Plot: Supernatural forces and desires come alive in these thirteen vampire tales. Like love, the adventures are never safe and hungers never die. And chances are taken. If you are seduced by the mystery of the heart, beating for a destiny unknown, you will helplessly follow the characters' in this collection - longing for one to call their own.

Featuring several New York Times Bestsellers, connect with the pulse of the talented Eternal Kiss authors . . .



Review: Do you love vampires but aren't sure where to go from here? Perhaps you've just read ... (click here for more)  

5 comments:

serendipity_viv said...

Lots of vampires - always good.

Faye( Ramblings of a Teenage Bookworm) said...

I love the cover. I wanted 2 get a lip ring but my parents were like " u can't get a job w/ a hole in ur lip" then i was like ok then i'll get a tattoo lol.

award 4 u @ my blog!!

Melody said...

Thanks for the link, Ceri! Now I know I've to add this book to my wishlist!

Traveller said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ceri said...

Vivienne - Hehe definitely. :-D

Faye - Haha - yeah, I'm the same. I had a tattoo. Where's yours? And thank you so much for the award, hun. You're awesome.

Melody - Do it! :-D