Tuesday 1 September 2009

A Big Thank You


I just want to give a big thank you to all of you guys for wishing me best wishes and good luck on my job interview today. I GOT IT! :-D :-D :-D

After seven months of unemployment, I can't even begin to tell you how happy this makes me.

Tomorrow I start my first day of training as a 'Field Representative' for a Sales & Marketing Company.

Not only is this a great opportunity to gain some extra skills and experience for the CV (as I've never worked in Marketing before) but it's giving me the chance to work my way up in the company over the next 18 months through their business development program: this means that after 18 months, I could finally have enough savings to pay off all my debts, go back to university to do my Masters in English, and, most importantly, go travelling! (Something I've always wanted to do.)

Thank you so much again, guys. All the comments you leave are so much appreciated. <3 I really do love them and I wish I could give you all a big hug for your kind words of support. :-D

 

10 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm so happy to hear you got it!

Melody said...

Congratulations, Ceri! I'm so happy for you!! :)

Faye( Ramblings of a Teenage Bookworm) said...

Thats so freak'n AWESOME! Congrats!!! Happy dancing* have an great 1st day @ work 2

AWARD 4 ya @ my blog!

Ceri said...

Amanda - Thank you so much :-D

Melody - Thank you. That really means a lot :-D

Faye - Thanks, hun. hehe. I'll happy dance with you. And thank you so much for that award. That means a lot. :-D You're awesome.

Nikola said...

I'm really happy to hear this, and I urge you to do that masters as soon as possible! :)

Ceri said...

Thanks Nikola :-) Yup - Masters is definitely one of my priorities for the coming years.

Sarbear said...

7 months? That must have been hard! Congrats!

Ceri said...

Sar - It was. But I've coped. :-) Thanks, hun.

The Bookworm said...

Congratulations!!! I'm happy you got it!
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

Ceri said...

Naida - Thanks hun. It was fun while it lasted :)