Friday 28 August 2009

Friday Fill-Ins - August 28th


And...here we go!

1. He was a skater boy (that's seriously the only thing I can think of - and I hate Avril Lavigne).

2. Wrapping up in layers is what I look forward to most this time of year. (FYI - Our summer is *way* over :-S )

3. My best friend is the man who makes my heart beat fast and slow at the same time.

4. I'm incredibly stubborn to be honest with you.

5. Appearances can be very accurate at times.

6. The last person I gave a hug to was my mother.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finally writing my review on the Wicked series, tomorrow my plans include going to see The Sound of Music stage production and Sunday, I want to avoid being asked "When are you going to get married?" at my oldest friend's wedding!  

2 comments:

Violet said...

love the 3rd fill in :)

When are you getting married is a question I've to avoid too, it's getting difficult by the day :)

Ceri said...

Violet - Thank you :) ... Yeah, the marriage question keeps coming up more and more now that most of my friends are getting married.