Tuesday 4 August 2009

The Zombie Chicken Award


A big thank you to Jaime at For the love of all that is written for giving me my first blogger award! :-D And what an awesome award too! I can't think of a more kickass one than this.

The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all...

This means a lot so thanks again Jaime - you rule.

This is hard (having to nominate) because there are so many wicked blogs but here's who I'm giving this to:

- (Even though she's already had it before) Joanne at The Book Zombie

- Amanda at The Zen Leaf

- Violet at Violet Crush

- Lauren at Half Deserted Streets

- Melody at Melody's Reading Corner

- Marta at Vampire Wire

If you haven't visited these blogs, I urge you to. These are some pretty terrific gals :-) (I feel somewhat guilty that I have no men on there.)  

13 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my god, that's the coolest award ever! Since I first saw that award, I've wished I could put it on my blog. Thank you so much, haha! :)

Ceri said...

Amanda - You're very welcome :-D . I definitely agree it's the coolest award ever. Haha!

Marta said...

Thanks so much! This award combines two things that so desperately needed to be combined -- zombies and tasty dinner fowl. I'll mention it on my blog tomorrow.

Ceri said...

Marta - You're welcome :-) Haha!

Melody said...

Aww...thank you, Lady Lazarus!
I've to admit this is the coolest award I've seen among all! ;)

Ceri said...

You're welcome Mel. You deserve it :-D

Kerri said...

Congratulations on your first award! Thanks for stopping by my blog today - I would really suggest picking up 'Skinny' for your TBR pile.

Lauren said...

Okay let's just say...this has to be the BEST award i've ever been given. Zombie Chicken? OH MAN. You're the best. Congrats on your award...and thank you for mine! :D

Ceri said...

Kerri - Thank you so much. And, yeah, I think I'm definitely going to put 'Skinny' on my TBR after that. :-D

Lauren - You're entirely welcome. :-D And thank you.

Violet said...

Aww thanks so much. This award is so cute :)

Ceri said...

You're very welcome, Violet. :-)

Joanne ♦ The Book Zombie said...

Thank you so much! This award is my favorite - the thought of zombie chickens cracks me up :)

Ceri said...

Joanne - You're absolutely welcome. Zombie Chickens are the best kind of chicken.