Friday 28 August 2009

My Life According to Books

I stole this from Kay at The Infinite Shelf. It looked like so much fun to do. If you haven't checked out her blog already, do so - it's really awesome.

Using only books you have read this year ( 2009), cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a book title. It’s a lot harder than you think!


*Describe Yourself: Witch

*How do you feel: The Color Purple

*Describe where you currently live: In Between the Sheets

*If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Digging to America

*Your favorite form of transportation: The Time Traveler's Wife

*Your best friend is: A Lover of Unreason

*You and your friends are: Life Isn't All Ha Ha Hee Hee (You couldn't find a bigger group of people with emotional problems :P ;-) )

*What’s the weather like: Howl

*Favorite time of day : Twilight

*What is life to you: Love, Janis

*Your fear: The Hours

*What is the best advice you have to give: Let the Right One In

*Thought for the Day: Will Jellyfish Rule the World?

*How I would like to die: Skinny Bitch

*My soul’s present condition: The Diary of a Young Girl


I think I answered those pretty well. :-D I invite you all to do it. If you do, let me know in the comments.  

11 comments:

Monica James said...

awsome....all the answers fill in correctly and perfectly!!!cant believe a person can read soo many books!!!

Ceri said...

Monica - Haha, really? I'm quite slow compared to a lot of the book bloggers online. :-D

Eva said...

What a fun meme! I'll have to try this one. :D

Ceri said...

Eva - Yeah, it was fun. :-D I'll be sure to watch out for it on your blog.

Kerri said...

Great meme - I especially liked the thought for the day. I might have to try this out.

Ceri said...

Kerri - Thanks. Yeah, that was fitting. :) I'll look out to see if you do it on your blog.

kay - Infinite Shelf said...

That's so fun! I love your answers! :D

Ceri said...

Kay - Thanks :-) I liked yours too.

The Bookworm said...

fun meme, great answers!
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

Lilue said...

loved your answers.. here's mine.. http://lilue.blogspot.com

Ceri said...

Naida - Thank you :-)

Lilue - Ooh, I'll definitely check it out.