(Courtesy of Mimi from Queen of Memes)
The place where unbloggable news happens and sources are never a secret. You are the creator, producer, writer and news anchor of the WBLOG nightly news. It is your job to deliver the news in your own style from your own blog.
(Why do I get the feeling I'm going to fail this one?)
And oh, you get to make up the news! Here's your assignment:
1. The Weather Channel: Give me your personality forecast. Are you sunny, wet, windy, or cloudy? Why?
Typically the weather seems to be quite stormy with unpredictable sunny spells. It's kind of like British weather in the sense that it's unpredictable (I mean, it's rained all the way through July and it's still raining here in Wales!). Weather will depend on what I'm doing for the day and also depend a lot on how my mental state is holding up.
2. The News Channel: What is the breaking news story of the day in your world?
This just in: Lady Lazarus got another two job rejection letters! Yay(!) (Ergh!) Oh, and she ate cheese ... (Bad vegan!)
3. The Economic Channel: How are things on the economic front? And more importantly, do you have ideas to save the planet from financial ruin?
Latest news on the economic front is bad. Very bad. In fact, it's pretty non-existent. WBLOG suggests that Earth stop spending green notes on crap. *whispers* You don't actually need that stuff. :-P Oh, and if that doesn't work, go back in time and invest all your money on this thing called 'the internet'. (It'll be huge!)
4. The Entertainment Channel: Give us the latest blog celebrity gossip. Dish it!
My source tells me that Lady Lazarus was that close to spilling some real big secrets she's acquired on her blog. haha! Her friends would love her for that(!) Well, let me tell you one thing: Lady Lazarus certainly does not kiss Eric Bana (as Henry DeTamble)'s picture every night before going to bed. Honestly ... *ahem* :-P ;-)
5. The Sports Channel: Make up your sport, give your team a name and choose five players from the list of names on the Mr. Linky list. What are the rules of the game?
It seems that jen the dust bunny hostage, Mimi Lenox, Bond, Tarot Mom and Duchess Dethroned have joined forces to combat against opposing teams in the new sport, The Deadly Eye. Rules are as followed: Each player must sit two feet away from an opposing player and proceed with what is commonly called a 'staring contest'. The twist to The Deadly Eye is that each player must wear a piece of fruit as a moustache. Last player to hold a straight face is winner!
6. The Comedy Channel: How will you make us laugh today? Tell us a blunny (that's blog + funny for all you non-blog speakers).
This just in: Live webcam shots of Lady Lazarus acting like a prat - dancing around and singing in her PJs to the Chicago soundtrack while attempting to blog. Laughter ensues.
7. The Religous Channel: Make up a blog religion. Tell us why your blog church will save our souls.
The fabulous new blog religion is called: 'The Church of Blank'. Oh, yeah, if you join this church, you won't just be joining a church, you'll be joining a nothing! Guaranteed to live guilt free, you'll be left to your own devices and not have to worry about what happens in the afterlife. The Church of Blank encourages you to stay away from all religion because religion causes wars and wars make pandas cry. :'-( So join The Church of Blank and live carefree! :-D
8. The Soap Opera Channel: What is the name of your soap opera?
'No Days in Our Lives' - Life that takes place when the sun goes down, insomniacs reach their peak hours, and people with strange sleeping patterns wake up and go about their daily lives while the moon is out, the sky is dark and daylight is a mere illusion. (Oh, yeah, we exist and we do some weird things :-D )
Wednesday, 5 August 2009
(Courtesy of Mimi from Queen of Memes)